[Cs-female-staff] Grace Hopper panel this Wednesday, 4pm

biedl at cs.uwaterloo.ca biedl at cs.uwaterloo.ca
Mon Oct 4 05:37:54 EDT 2010

Hi everyone,

have you ever wondered what it's like to be at a huge conference with
(almost) only women around?

This Wednesday, the UW participants at the recent Grace Hopper celebration
of Women in Computing will share their experiences with us.  Hopefully
it will be almost as good as having been there!   This will be on
   	Wednesday, October 6, 4pm, DC1302 (note: NOT the usual time and place)

Desserts will be available.  There is no need to register; just come.

Hope to see you there!
Therese

Therese Biedl                           biedl at uwaterloo.ca (email)
Associate Professor
David R. Cheriton School of CS
University of Waterloo                  +1-519-888-4567x34721 (phone)
Waterloo, Ontario N2L3G1, Canada        +1-519-885-1208 (fax)

"Every time I see an adult on a bicycle, I no longer despair for the human
race.  --- H.G.Wells"