[Cs-female-staff] WICS December lunch, Friday, 12/10, 1:30, MC5136

biedl at cs.uwaterloo.ca biedl at cs.uwaterloo.ca
Fri Dec 3 14:22:02 EST 2010

Hi all,

the last WICS lunch of the month will be on the next Friday, Dec. 10th,
at 1:30pm in MC5136.   Full lunch will be available.

(Note that previous announcements said a brown bag lunch for Dec. 8th, but
we have changed that.)

The timing of the lunch is such that it coincides with the lunch for
grade 9 girls that are here at Waterloo to participate in the "programming
challenge for girls" (see http://www.pc4g.org.nz/PC4G-Waterloo/default.asp).
So between them and their coaches, there should be lots of interesting people
to talk to.

We already had to give numbers to the caterers, but in order to know whether
we are way off target, could you please let us know if you're planning to
come by sending email to wics at cs.uwaterloo.ca by Tuesday?  Thanks.

See you next Friday,
Therese Biedl

Therese Biedl                           biedl at uwaterloo.ca (email)
Associate Professor
David R. Cheriton School of CS
University of Waterloo                  +1-519-888-4567x34721 (phone)
Waterloo, Ontario N2L3G1, Canada        +1-519-885-1208 (fax)

"Every time I see an adult on a bicycle, I no longer despair for the human
race.  --- H.G.Wells"