[Cs-female-staff] Reminder: Women in CS lunch for Fran Allen Thu 3 Dec 12-1

Nancy Day nday at cs.uwaterloo.ca
Wed Dec 2 16:21:37 EST 2009

Dear all --

This is a quick reminder of our Women in CS lunch tomorrow 12-1
for Distinguished Speaker Fran Allen in DC 1301 (the Fishbowl).
Even if you didn't get a chance to register for this event, we
have a few spots left, so feel free to join us!  Lunch will be
provided!

cheers, nancy

Dear all --

The Women in CS Committee is pleased to invite you to a lunch with
Distinguished Speaker Fran Allen of the IBM T. J. Watson Research Center.
She is a well-known researcher in the area of compilers and high-performance
computing systems and the first women to receive the Turing Award!
WICS is pleased to host a lunch for female faculty, grads, undergrads, and staff
with Fran on Thu Dec 3 12-1 in DC1301 (Fishbowl).    Lunch will be provided.
Please join us!  We hope to have an active and interesting discussion!

So that we can order the correct amount of food for this lunch, please send
email to wics at cs.uwaterloo.ca by Fri 27 Nov at 12noon to register to attend.

cheers, nancy