[Cs-female-staff] reminder: Women in CS Grace Hopper Panel and Social Event on Fri Nov 14

Nancy Day nday at cs.uwaterloo.ca
Sun Nov 9 21:57:25 EST 2008

Dear all --

This is just a quick reminder that if you plan to attend the
Women in CS Grace Hopper Panel and Social Event on Fri Nov 14, 12-1pm,
please email Monica Dey (mdey at cs.uwaterloo.ca) by tomorrow so that
we can estimate the number of refreshments (ice cream!) needed.
(The details of the event are below.)

The event should be a lot of fun and I hope to see everyone there!

- Nancy Day, on behalf of the Women in CS Committee

Dear female undergraduate students, graduate students, faculty and
staff in Computer Science and Software Engineering -

The Women in CS Committee would like to invite you to the:

Women in CS Grace Hopper Panel and Social Event