[Cs-female-staff] Women in Computer Science social event

Anna Lubiw alubiw at cs.uwaterloo.ca
Wed Oct 10 13:30:49 EDT 2007

Hello!

You are invited to the Inaugural Women in Computer Science Tea!

Besides tea, there will be coffee and cake,
and the company of the 90 or so women faculty, staff, and grad students
in the school of computer science.

When: Monday October 29, 4 - 6 PM
Where: the "fishbowl", DC 1301
RSVP:  Reply to this email to let us know you're coming so we
   can plan the food.

This is the first activity organized by the Women in CS committee.
We are planning further social events in the following terms,
and also a speaker series.

The first event is special, however, and we hope you'll be able
to make time to come to it.
Recognizing that the hour may be awkward with respect to child care,
we invite you to bring young children along if you need to.

Regards,
Anna Lubiw
Chair, Women in Computer Science Committee