[Clvsouth] Budget meeting and Single Grad Consultative Council Reminder

Clv Program clvprog at uwaterloo.ca
Tue Jan 24 08:25:42 EST 2017

For residence life related questions, please email Pam De Leo, Residence Life Coordinator at pdeleo at uwaterloo.ca<mailto:pdeleo at uwaterloo.ca>.

For programming, email Danielle Noonan at clvprog at uwaterloo.ca<mailto:clvprog at uwaterloo.ca>.

For CLV-North maintenance requests, please email clvmaint at uwaterloo.ca<mailto:clvmaint at uwaterloo.ca>.

For CLV-South maintenance requests, please email clvsouth at uwaterloo.ca<mailto:clvsouth at uwaterloo.ca>.

The list-serve is not monitored; please email the above addresses only.

Hello CLV Residents,

The Housing and Residences department is in the midst of preparing our budget for the 2017/2018 fiscal year and an important part of the budget process is consulting with our students living in residence. Given that single graduate students and graduate students with families living on-campus have some different needs, we are dedicating a specific time to meet with you. Stop by the CLV Community Centre at 5:30 pm tomorrow, January 25th, to review the housing budget and ask questions to finance.

Following the budget meeting, the Single Grad Consultative Council will take place. By attending both meetings you can enjoy a free pizza dinner while we discuss important issues facing CLV single grad residents in both CLV North and CLV South.
This is a time for your voice to be heard - tell us your opinions and feedback relating to the CLV Graduate Community.

Topics that will be discussed on January 25th include:

  *   CLV South Fees,
  *   Maintenance related topics,
  *   and Crossing at Columbia.

For a full list of what will be discussed, please review the Agenda<https://uwaterloo.ca/housing/sites/ca.housing/files/uploads/files/january_2017_council_meeting_agenda.pdf>.

If you plan to attend, please RSVP via Eventbrite<https://www.eventbrite.ca/e/single-graduate-consultative-council-housing-budget-meeting-clv-graduate-community-residents-only-tickets-30889255595>  by January 25th at 12 noon. We'll bring the pizza, you bring the feedback.

Sincerely,
Danielle

[Waterloo_Residences]

Danielle Noonan